Healthy sweetly snacks can serve many days, very good snack at work or shopping or anywhere. It’s small bites with almost what the body needs from proteins, fats and carbs.
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 to 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup (or honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds (optional)
- grind oats and almonds until they are the consistency of coarse sand in a food processor.
- Add ground flaxseeds, almond butter and brown rice syrup and continue to process until fully incorporated.
- Add butterscotch chips and roll dough into bite-size balls.
- keep it in the fridge for an hour then it will be ready.