We all like to enjoy food in Easter and eat what we want, but after Easter finish we feel bad and our bod start complains about the food we ate. We are trying here to provide some delicious recipes same time healthy, so we can enjoy Easter’s meals and keep our bodies happy.
- 3 medium zucchinis, 2 sliced on mandolin, 1 diced
- 1 package of tofu
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- bunch of fresh green onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 4 tbsp of Vegan Mayo
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp potato starch
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, red pepper, 1 diced zucchini, cook for about 5 minutes until softened but not overcooked. Set aside to cool.
- Slice the 2 zucchinis on a mandolin lengthwise or cut with a paring knife as thinly as possible.
- (the slim ends close to the edge, cut up and add to your vegetable pan). Position them in a muffin pan edges.
- In a food processor, mix all the other ingredients: the tofu, mayo, tahini, cornstarch, soy milk and spices.
- Scoop this mixture out onto a large bowl, add the cooked vegetables, green onions or chives, mix to combine.
- spray the muffin pan with oil spray .
- Scoop the tofu batter onto each zucchini cup. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes Garnish with lots of chopped green onions or chives.
Serving: 12 pieces