White fish is one of the healthy light food, could be cooked by many ways easy and healthy.
- 640g hake, mackerel or sea bass fillets
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp shredded basil leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the garlic, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Add the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar, season, then reduce the heat and cover the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the tomatoes have softened but still hold their shape.
- Take off the heat, then stir in the basil.
- season the fish. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the fish for 2 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Divide among plates, top with tomatoes and serve.