We are here again with a healthy, tasty salad full of healthy Omegas. Let’s jump into the recipes.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined;
- 5 cups mixed greens;
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved;
- 1 avocado, chopped;
- 1/2 red onion, sliced;
- 1 tbsp. chili powder;
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika;
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder;
- 1/2 cup lime juice;
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro leaves, roughly chopped;
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Wood or metal skewers
- In a bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, cumin, and 1/4 cup lime juice.
- Place the shrimp in the chili mixture and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the shrimps on wood or metal skewers.
- Grill the shrimp until they turn pink, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a dressing jar, combine the cilantro, olive oil, 1/4 cup lime juice, and season to taste.
- In a salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, tomatoes, avocado, red onion and shrimp.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.
Now Taste and Enjoy.