- 500g steam- green beans.
- 600g skirt steak, trimmed and halved crosswise.
- 500g small potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger.
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil.
- Put the small potatoes in a pan with poiled water and let it poile for 10 min.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat with cooking spray or line with foil; season steak with salt and pepper and cook 2 to 3 minutes a side or until desired degree of doneness. Transfer to a cutting board to rest.
- While steak is cooking, combine vinegar, ginger, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Whisk in vegetable oil.
- Cut potatoes in half, then cut steak into 1/4-inch slices. Divide potatoes, steak and beans among four plates; drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle scallions over steak .