Easy healthy recipe good for the busy days takes only 30 min preparation and 5 min preparation night before.
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 8 sausages
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup water
- Soak the lentils in a bowl of warm water for about 8 hours. Drain the lentils just before using them.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the sausages for 5-10 minutes until they brown color.
- Put the onions and garlic and leave them 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- cover the pot until the lentils and vegetables are tender and the sausages are cooked through.