- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely minced
- Sliced Turkey Breast
- 2 canned chilies, minced fine
- 3 TBS tomato paste
- 3 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 TBS + 11/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 TBS blackstrap molasses
- 1 TBS chopped fresh oregano
- salt to taste
- Mince onion and garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their hidden health benefits.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
- Healthy Sauté onion in broth for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, letting sauce thicken slightly.
- Slice turkey and serve with sauce.