This banana bread recipe is a great snack. It’s full of healthy fats, fiber and amazing flavor. Good thing about it also its consider gluten free.
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Warm the oven to 180 c.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, banana, honey, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until well incorporated.
- Grease a bread pan and pour in batter. Bake for 35-50 minutes