Kale salad with pistachio and paleo tahini paste is always good choice for anytime. Try it and tell us what do you think!?
½ cup of shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
2 bunches of dinosaur kale, very thinly sliced
4 scallions, very thinly sliced
¼ cup of raw sesame seeds
For the salad:
1/3 cup of paleo tahini paste
1/3 cup of plain water
1 garlic clove, peeled
Sea salt, to taste
2 tablespoons of juice of lemon
1 tablespoon miso paste
1. To prepare the salad dressing, blend all the ingredients until smooth and lightly thick.
2. Add more water or coconut milk to the salad dressing to achieve the right consistency.
3. Cut and chop the vegetables and combine the kale with scallions in a bowl.
4. Pour the salad dressing over the scallion mixture and toss to combine.
5. Finally, sprinkle the sesame seeds and the chopped pistachios on top of the salad to garnish and serve the salad
Preparation time: 20-30 minutes