Pancakes are easy meal, most of us like to have it when we are lazy or in rush as it takes no time to prepare it. But it has flour inside it most of the time for that it become not healthy. For that we found a new healthy way to do it and enjoy it. Also its consider Gluten free.
- 1 ½ large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- In bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the egg, the baking powder, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time onto a skillet placed over a medium-low heat and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh fruit and maple syrup (if you like).