This salad consider one of the refreshing salads with The sharp pomegranate seeds and the crunchy walnut combining with cucumber. It’s gives you the feeling of spring.
- 1 1/4 cups(150 g) roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cucumber (400 g)
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp.mild chili flakes
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- In a serving dish, mix together the cucumber, mild chili flakes, salt, walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
- For the dressing mix together the olive oil and lemon juice, then add the garlic.
- Top the dressing on the salad then mix them.