Chia seeds pudding is another great easy recipe for lunch, it also works as sweet dessert. It is high in anti-inflammatory omega-3s, quick to prepare and will save you a lot of time on a busy day. Mix together the ingredients the night before, keep it in the fridge, pick it next day with you for work. It’s that simple. It can be also be a quick breakfast or dessert after dinner.
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (or less) honey (or sub any sweetener
- If you are going to use whole chia Seed, blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth (including any added flavors, fruits or chocolate). Whisk in chia seeds.
- If you like it to be smooth add the chia seed to the blender with all ingredients until it become smooth.
- Put mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
- You can add on top any kind of fruit or nuts you like.