- 2 large, just-ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 3 large, hothouse tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tbsp flax or lemon oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes, avocados, onion, pine nuts and basil leaves into a bowl and mix them.
- Drizzle olive oil and flax oil evenly over the top and toss gently to coat.
- Drizzle lemon juice evenly over the top, then sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss gently but thoroughly to combine.