Dates are rich in several vitamins, minerals and fiber too. These delicious fruits contain oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium which are all beneficial for health. Some health specialists have said that eating one day per day is necessary for a balanced and healthy diet. The massive health benefits of dates have made them one of the best ingredients for muscle development.
- 1¼ cups dates
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup dried apricot
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Generous pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- Mix the nuts and sea salt in a food processor until the nuts are coarsely ground.
- Add the dates, apricots, almond butter, sesame seeds, and cinnamon.
- Keep processing the mixture until it’s starting to stick together a bit.
- When you can squeeze a handful and it sticks together nicely, you’re done.
- Roll the mixture into balls that are about 1 inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the fridge or a week outside of the fridge.